Skip to content

Useful News & Phone Numbers

For street and other services, download the 311 app.  Take a picture of the offending issue through the app and send (ie, pothole, fallen branches).  This will send the city the exact location of the issue.  If you are not getting the response necessary, email the councilperson’s office with the case number and put in the subject line, 311 expedited service requested.    This email address is for the Palisades and Brentwood: .

For basic casework: call 311.

For up to the minute news, accidents and more go to Check it out!


The frequent drought situation has a lot of people questioning their options for landscaping.  Before you go to a synthetic grass, please consider some alternative grass substitutes that do not require as much water as current grasses.  Or, consider reducing the amount of grass in your yards and using it more as an area rug adding additional plantings around the perimeter.  Also, DO NOT remove trees.  You can soak tree roots once a month and they will continue to thrive. Please consider the environmental impact of your changes prior to making them and make sure to submit them to the ARC of the CRHOA.

See Useful Information page for a directory of phone numbers.